Saturday, December 18, 2010

Images of Cork, Ireland

My posts are full of images and this one isn't different. Being miles away, I find capturing the moment with a photograph allows me to share a glimpse of my travels with family and friends, who I am missing. Below is a collection of photographs taken over the course of two weeks I spent in Cork.

Sunrise from my hotel room.

City Hall (located across the street from my hotel).

McDonalds. For dinner one night, I had a Big Mac and french fries, it tasted just like the McDonalds at home and in Japan.


Gateway to food... each night we went out to find food in Cork we walked down this street.

Patrick Street.



Living statue street performers.


St. Patrick's Church.


While in Ireland, I saw lots of rain, gloomy dark days, wind (strong enough to break umbrellas), and surprisingly... SUN!

Wrangler and wedding dresses, oh yeah.

The store, Brown Thomas... I like this store, just ask Ken.

View from the taxi on the way to work.

A little out of place, but I love food and I wanted to share a photograph of pavlova, soooooooo sweet and tasty!

No comments: