Thursday, December 23, 2010

Deep Fried Bird

This year for Thanksgiving we did things a little different and we deep fried the turkey! The turkey turned out great; it didn't take FOREVER to cook, the skin was golden brown, the meat was nice and juicy, and it wasn't greasy. The only downside? The clean-up took a lot of time. I am a big fan of turkey and will chose it over ham, chicken, or beef. I have a turkey unthawing for Christmas right now. :)

Ken injected the bird with a mix of Italian spices. I think Ken was happy to have a reason to get some more kitchen gadgets (i.e., another electronic kitchen thermometer and a marinade injector).


Dad made up the cranberry salsa; it has jalapeños in it (I love spicy!).






OH YEAH!

So, I am in trouble for taking this photograph and now, I am in MORE trouble for posting it... HAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: