Monday, August 29, 2011

BABY BUMP

There has been a multitude of requests to see a baby bump photograph, so here one is! :) I have to admit, my new favorite store is "a pea in the pod". I have a few tops that work as maternity clothes; however, my current inventory of shorts/pants/slacks are so uncomfortable (even using a belly belt (i.e., waist extender) or a BeBand (i.e., maternity band)).

My shoes still fit, although I do tend to have some swelling of my legs, ankles, and feet. No hand swelling, acne, or heartburn. I told Ken this morning the baby is already preparing us for waking-up throughout the night, since I now magically have a bladder the size of a pea.

The baby is very active in the night, kicking and rolling around. I blame Ken because of his "night owl" tendencies. I hope to have more photographs up soon; stay tuned.

1 comment:

Sasq said...

That is pretty cute!