Friday, May 29, 2009

Denver, CO - Downtown Aquarium

The Downtown Aquarium was amazing! Being a weeknight, Marion and I almost had the entire place to ourselves. We took a ton of photographs and even had dinner at the restaurant where the seating is around a 150,000 gallon tank. I whittled down my photographs to the ones below:






The restaurant.


Fish near our table.


The tank at the restaurant.


Yum - crème brûlée!


Marion's key lime pie.


Ready for sharks.


Crazy fast otter...


He was too fast for my camera.






Nurse shark.








Tiger at the aquarium (yeah, I thought it was strange too).


Uncropped photograph - the black line in the middle is the seam of the tank.




I love jellyfish!

1 comment:

deadpool said...

That otter is awesome! Talk about mad crazy movement.