Sunday, February 3, 2008

Canada - Day 15

We watched the Super Bowl game at Boston Pizza - Restaurant and Sports Bar. I placed a bet on the game; however, my numbers were not lucky enough to win me any money. The restaurant was also having a drawing for a beer fridge and a bar table/stool set. Neither of us (Kevin & I) won the drawing and even if we would have, it would've been a pain in the rear to ship either of the prizes home.
.Indoor stadium seating at the restaurant. (Check out the size of that beer pitcher.)
. The restaurant waitresses/referees in a huddle.
.
They handed out free Super Bowl souvenirs and I became one of the waitresses (or at least looked like one) :) .
.
We were both cheering on the New York Giants, so it all ended well, with the Giants beating the Patriots, 17 to 14.

No comments: