Sunday, June 29, 2008

Denver Weekend

So, I've been working in Colorado for the last week and I have another week to go. The weekend couldn't of been better. My friend, Deb, and I hung out while eating at some excellent restaurants, checking out the clubs, and finding some geocaches. Saturday night we hit a Western club, the Grizzly Rose; yes, this is a first for me (smile). My first dance ended-up as my last; I danced a fast waltz with Deb's friend, Bob, and discovered that I should only be purchasing lefty shoes. This weekend I found my first Colorado cache and the GPS brought us to the site where the cheeseburger was created (yum).

Sing Sing night club. The dueling pianos played some crazy tunes.

Me with the South Platte River in the background.

Geocache GCTMR2 - "Cheese, Please".

A geocache that we found with Invesco Field in the background.

Downtown buffalo herd.

No comments: